SharpEar is a open source “Microphone array” simulation project.
SharpEar simulates a “Microphone Array” and “Room”.
User can add voice, noice, moving voices in to the Room. After User selects a .wav file and a position for this sound in the room; user can trigger beamforming . According to the position of the “Microphone Array” and “Sound Sources” beamforming will color the room. User can choose a “Sound” as “Noice”, “Voice” or even a Moving “Voice”.
- Room Simulation For Microphone Array
- Wav files will be read and could be attached any point in the room
- Sounds could be categorized by User as noice,sound or moving sound.
- Beamforming and Room Coloring according to beamforming result in each point
- Speaker Identification
- Adaptive Beamforming according to speaker identification